- A family business since 1946
- Fassel’s upholstering – worth waiting for!
- My name is Paul Mueller, some people call me Paul Fassel and that’s okay. My grandfather was Carl Fassel and he started this business in 1946. He was one of the best upholsters in the Buffalo area for over 40 years. I learned how to upholster to his meticulous standards starting when I was 8 years old. My grandmother Rose Fassel worked with us running the sewing machine until 2003.
- This is my good friend and mentor M. Richard Rathbun. I was blessed to work with him from 1995 until his passing in July 2014. Prior to working with me, he owned a furniture store and a decorating business. He was an expert on antiques, and taught me his own special techniques.
Types of work done regularly:
- Chair and sofa recovery
- Frame gluing and repair
- Foundation repair, including spring tying
- Sewing services and foam replacement
- Wood touch up
- Custom headboards and upholstered bed frames
- Upholstered cornices
- Medical equipment
- Pick and up delivery
We have hundreds of fabric and vinyl samples to choose from